Welcome to the launch of the CoCreate Work Podcast! As we head into fall, we wanted to discuss the topic of burnout. We believe burnout is a systems level issue and it’s important to get to the root cause of what is driving it and create systems level solutions.
In this premiere episode of The CoCreate Work Podcast, La’Kita and Chloe highlight 5 surprising things that may be causing burnout for you or members of your team.
Our Key Contributors of Burnout
- You’re too far away from impact
- You are not living or leading as the type of leader that you want to be
- Are you living and addressing the other areas of your life?
- Working against your work style
- Doing too much on your own
After you’ve listened, remember to take time this week to reflect on where you are as a leader and which aspect(s) of burnout you may be experiencing.
Subscribe to receive our guide to 40+ hiring questions to help you hire your A-Team!
Join our self-paced hiring course to develop a repeatable hiring strategy for your growing company culture!
We would love to connect with you!