A recent Deloitte survey says that 77% of US employees have experienced burnout in their current role and that 31% of that burnout was due to lack of recognition or support from their leadership.
This week we continue the conversation on burnout through the lens of your culture and team. La’Kita and Chloe share some things that may contribute to your team’s burnout as well as some solutions to eliminate it.
Want to dive deeper on this topic? Check out the podcast website page here.
Solutions to Reduce and Help Eliminate Team Burnout
- Working Agreements
- Client selection and partnerships
- Ensuring your team has the opportunity for rest and recalibration
- Do you have systems in place to recognize your team?
- How are you making sure your employees are connected to the impact that they’re having and your shared purpose?
- How are you getting feedback from your team to know how they’re doing?
- Do you have Working Agreements in place?
- Have you reviewed your clients to make sure they are in alignment?